Looking for a rewarding career in the fast-paced global automotive industry? You can applay for:
Supply Chain Expert (Logistics expert)
– Development and implementation of logistics concepts for existing production and new projects (delivery, customs duty, IT integrations, packaging, internal logistics)
– Analysis and improvement of existing logistics concepts, processes to generate savings
– Support the successful start of the logistics processes for new projects
– Developing reusable and disposable packaging according to internal and external customer requirements with the help of external providers or available CAD resources
– Maintain the documentation records required in automotive industry (aka PDS, DUNS, MMOG).
– Professional experience of min. 8 years in Supply Chain Management. Automotive industry experience is an advantage.
– Experience in project management
– Experience in optimization of processes and implementation of initiatives with positive financial impact
Education and Skills :
– University degree in industrial engineering, logistics, economics, management
– SAP logistics modules
– Solid understanding of material management and supply chain
– Strong analytical skills
– Ability to put structure into work and communication
– Comfortable working with numbers, hardware specifications and CAD
– Very good command of spoken and written English, German would be considered as an advantage
– Entrepreneurial thinking, ability to challenge status quo
– Ability to work in ambiguity and uncertainty
– Communicative and confident
– Ability to consolidate opposite interests and to find solutions
– Self-driven person with internal motivation for success
The company offer:
– Attractive remuneration package
– Interesting and challenging projects
– Opportunities for professional and career growth in an international leading company
– Internal and external trainings
– Work in a positive and supportive environment
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates.
We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application.
The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
New Start HR Services owns a license from the Employment agency № 3462/21.12.2022.