For our client a multinational automotive company we are looking for a:
– Link Lean activities to the business objectives and develop a site transformation plan in collaboration with the management team
– Support all efforts to achieve safety, quality, delivery, and cost performance for the site to achieve or exceed business commitments
– Lead Value Stream analysis and development and execution of improvement activities that enable measurable productivity and working capital savings
– Build and maintain the foundation for continuous improvement by ensuring the effective functioning of transformation activities aligned with a Lean operating system
– Teach Lean tools to all levels of the organization
– Stay current with external Lean/CI „best practices“ to determine application
– University Degree (preferably in the engineering field)
– Very good knowledge of English – written and spoken
– Minimum 8 years of experience in industrial or production area
– Very good communication and presentation skills
– Self-driven personality
– Ability to influence people without formal authority
– Proficiency MS Windows, Word, Excel is required
– Experience with PowerBI, Autocad will be considered as a strong advantage
– Strong analytical skills. Very well organized, precise, reliable, motivated and ready to learn new things
– Driving license
– Large scale and entrepreneurial thinking
– Ability to work in ambiguity and uncertainty
– Communicative and confident
– Ability to consolidate opposite interests and to find solutions
– Team player
The company offer:
– Attractive remuneration package
– Interesting and challenging projects
– Opportunities for professional and career growth in an international leading company
– Internal and external trainings
– Work in a positive and supportive environment
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates.
We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application.
The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
New Start HR Services owns a license from the Employment agency № 3462/21.12.2022.