Specialist environment, health and safe working conditions /ehs/
SPECIALIST ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFE WORKING CONDITIONS /EHS/
With the possibility of relocation in Karnare
- Coordinates the work of functionaries and of the management sections of the enterprise upon realization of their responsibilities on providing health and safety working conditions.
- Initiates activities that ensure the conformity to the politics of health, safety working conditions and environment.
- Consults the development and the application of operative action plans towards providing the safety and the protection of the workers in areas with a high leveled professional risk.
- Define together with the local EHS Coordinator the CO2 and accidents reduction program in order to reach the Group target.
- Interact with local authorities for any EHS issue or follow up as per local demand, in cooperation with local EHS coordinator.
- Coordinates the activity on ensuring a health and safety working condition.
- Keep abreast of developments (laws, regulation etc.) in own country and keep GHQ and local EHS Coordinators informed of matters considered of interest to them.
- To define and implement EHS training needs to continuously equip the organization with the required EHS competence.
- Perfect knowledge of English;
- University degree in the field of ecology or engineering;
- Experience in a similar position in heavy manufacturing will be a great advantage.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Work in a dynamic and challenging work environment;
- Attractive remuneration based on performance;
- Social benefits Package;
- Open communication.
If you’re interested, please apply directly .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application.
The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
NewStart HR Services owns a license from the Employment agency № 3462/21.12.2022.