Cooling technology engineer
COOLING TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER
- Implement and take over the responsibility of technology projects within the scope of pre-development;
- Responsible for costs, quality, deadlines and performance characteristics of assigned technology projects;
- Design and implement refrigeration cooling circle simulations and flow simulations;
- Develop internal simulation tools based on Excel VBA and Python;
- Support the continuous improvement of cooling technology in different projects;
- Cross-departmental and cross-locational cooperation in an international team
- Education – University degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Thermodynamics, Energy technology or similar qualification;
- Experience in simulations (e.g. CFD, flow, thermodynamics) would be considered as an advantage; • Specialist for thermodynamic processes in cooling circle;
- Very good knowledge of English and /or German language – minimum B2 in the European language system; • Very good knowledge in MS Office applications;
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills, proactive and being able to work in a team.
THE COMPANY OFFER:
- Safe, secure and stable working environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Variety of individual and team development programmes;
- Additional health insurance with a premium coverage;
- Daily food allowance and food vouchers;
- Company transportation or additional transport allowance;
- Work from Home availability.
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates.
We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application.
The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
New Start HR Services owns a license from the Employment agency № 3462/21.12.2022.