Embedded software engineer micro controller driver and bsp development
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER MICRO CONTROLLER DRIVER AND BSP DEVELOPMENT
- Develop Microcontroller based Applications and Drivers using C
- Elicit Requirements and derive the corresponding SW Concepts and Architectures;
- Define Interfaces between the different software functionalities;
- Perform exhaustive automated Testing of the created software;
- Inter-team and Inter-department communication;
- Taking responsibility to accomplish the assigned tasks succesfully.
- Education – University degree in the field of Software engineering or/and Information technology or comparable qualifications;
- Experience in software development (Requirement engineering, SW architectures and concepts, Embedded Systems Coding (Time- & Memory- efficient), Debugging skills);
- Very good Microcontroller coding skills and understanding of Microcontroller Architecture;
- Hardware understanding (Semiconductors, Semiconductor circuits);
- Real time OS knowledge is a benefit; • Good written and spoken English – minimum B2 in the European language system;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
THE COMPANY OFFER:
- Safe, secure and stable working environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Variety of individual and team development programmes;
- Additional health insurance with a premium coverage;
- Daily food allowance and food vouchers;
- Company transportation or additional transport allowance;
- Work from Home availability.
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates.
We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application.
The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
New Start HR Services owns a license from the Employment agency № 3462/21.12.2022.